The Midwest Racer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midwest Racer's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Apologies To RC Pro Series,Dirtburners RC, Rex Franke.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KalebK
Admin
KalebK

My Apologies To RC Pro Series,Dirtburners RC, Rex Franke. Empty
PostSubject: My Apologies To RC Pro Series,Dirtburners RC, Rex Franke.   My Apologies To RC Pro Series,Dirtburners RC, Rex Franke. EmptyTue 02 Feb 2010, 5:22 pm

Everyone, I Have Made A Big Mistake.

I Posted A NON-Acceptable Comment About One Of Our Fellow Tracks Here In Missouri.And Now It Has Cost Me BIG Time.

I Posted A Hateful Remark To Dirtburners RC Track,In St.Louis Missouri.It Was VERY Unacceptable and Unprofessional to do so.I Didnt Want My Website To Be Full Of HateFull Remarks,And Something I Wouldnt Of Accepted From Someone,I have done It. Now I Feel The Need To Apologize To The Following:

-The RC Pro Series Company,Missouri RC Pro Series.

-Dirtburners RC Race Track,In St.Louis Missouri.

-And I Apologize The Most To Rex Franke.I Have Showed Disrespect that he DID NOT Deserve.

Rex Does So Much For Me And All Of Us. And Me Showing DisRespect To Him. Is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE. Especially By Me.I Should Of Known Better Then Of Posted A Hateful Remark.I Know See That It Was A Mistake,It Was A Childish Act.And Im Very Sorry To All 3 Companys.

Now After I Have Done This,I Have Lost Novelty RC Track, And The Missouri State Pro Series,And Respect From Many People. I Am Not Asking You To Feel Sorry For Me, As Should I Have Known Better.Im Not Expecting Forgivness.

I Didnt Mean For This To Go So Far As For Me To Lose 2 Subjects, That Make My Website What It Is.

All 3 Recipents Will Receive Personal Apology Letters From Me.

I Hope You All Can Learn From My Mistakes, As Did I.

And 1 More Thing, Im Sorry For The Supporters Of "The Midwest Racer",I Have Let You All Down.Im Sincerely Sorry For Everything I Have Done.

This Is Not The Way I Intended My Website To Be, And I Hope You All Know This Now.

My Apologies,

Kaleb Keller
Owner.
Founder.
Operator.
Back to top Go down
https://themidwestracer.forumotion.com
TooFastT4

TooFastT4

PostSubject: Re: My Apologies To RC Pro Series,Dirtburners RC, Rex Franke.   My Apologies To RC Pro Series,Dirtburners RC, Rex Franke. EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 7:52 am

I really think it would be appropriate for me to apologize as well. Kaleb is a good kid and would do anything for anyone but anyone who got upset over this whole matter I ask you realize he's human. Everyone says things they shouldn't sometimes. Now the reasoning for me to say I'm sorry. I feel that I should say sorry to all these people because I am a moderator and it's my job to remove that kind of talk even if the owner said it. I however did not so in my opinion that makes me guilty. I really am sorry to RC Pro, the Dirtburners, Rex, and Kaleb especially. I let you guys down as a moderator.

Now let's get this site popping and everyone be happy!!!!! afro It's a good think Kaleb is doing here let's keep it going.
Back to top Go down
MattB

MattB

PostSubject: Re: My Apologies To RC Pro Series,Dirtburners RC, Rex Franke.   My Apologies To RC Pro Series,Dirtburners RC, Rex Franke. EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 8:26 pm

Kaleb you are doing a great job just need to learn what you can and can't do. I hope this will give you some idea of how to treat people in the real world, Rex and all the other companies have done the right thing, Just work hard to make things better and better things will come to you!!!!!

Your dad Matt
Back to top Go down
http://totallyrc.tk ,  themidwestracer.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Apologies To RC Pro Series,Dirtburners RC, Rex Franke.   My Apologies To RC Pro Series,Dirtburners RC, Rex Franke. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Apologies To RC Pro Series,Dirtburners RC, Rex Franke.
Page 1 of 1